HydroDaVE Manager Release Notes
12/23/2022 (Version 4.0.6)
· Supports Landsat Collection 2 Level-2 Surface reflection data, such as NDVI.
· Minor bug fixes.
07/18/2021 (Version 4.0.5)
· Fixed a bug that incorrectly multiplies the uploaded aquifer compression time series data by 0.08333.
05/20/2021 (Version 4.0.4)
· Fixed inconsistent display font sizes.
03/15/2021 (Version 4.0.3)
· Updated the Groundwater Quality/Subsurface Parameter Time-Series upload tool.
07/25/2018 (Version 4.0.2)
· Fixed a random crash bug that may occur when selecting Lookup > Chemistry > Analyte.
· Fixed crash bugs in the Groundwater Quality Transducer and Surface Water Quality Transducer upload.
· Fixed “element not found” error in the data uploader. The error occurs when uploading an upload Excel file that is saved with Excel. version 16.0.9126.2259 or later.
09/21/2017 (Version 4.0.1)
· Fixed a bug that randomly sets the measurement time to midnight during the upload process of Excel upload files.
07/25/2017 (Version 4.0.0)
· Added a tool for downloading groundwater quality data from the Water Quality Portal (WQP) of the National Water Quality Monitoring Council (NWQMC) to the HDMS database.
· Added a tool for downloading surface water quality data from the WQP of the NWQMC to the HDMS database.
· Added a tool for streaming groundwater quality data from the GeoTracker database to the HDMS database.
· Added a tool for streaming groundwater level data from the GeoTracker database to HDMS database.
· Added a tool for streaming groundwater level data from the USGS Water Services (aka NWIS) to the HDMS database.
· Added a tool for streaming surface water discharge data from the USGS Water Services (aka NWIS) to the HDMS database.
· Added a Surface Quality Transducer data upload tool.
· Added a tool for uploading CIMIS hourly time series data to the HDMS database. Preloaded all existing data of precipitation, temperature, wind speed, and ET0 of all stations.
12/12/2016 (version 3.6.0)
· Added support for Landsat surface reflectance derived spectral indices, such as Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI).
· Modified the groundwater production template and upload tools to allow for upload of sub-hourly production datasets.
10/28/2015 (version 3.5.7)
· Fixed a bug in the surface water quality data upload tool.
· Added support for rotated rectilinear grids with irregularly-spaced columns/rows (such as finite difference models).
10/15/2015 (version 3.5.6)
· Added support for the Excel upload files saved by Excel 2013 and Excel 2016.
· Added support for the "Measurement Method" with the updated upload template for Groundwater Production data.
10/5/2015 (version 3.5.5)
· Added support for the aerial photographs in the MrSID and ECW compressed formats.
8/5/2015 (version 3.5.4)
· Fixed a potential precision error when reading date/time values from Excel by +/- 3 msecs.
7/27/2015 (version 3.5.3)
· Added support for the daily precipitation, min/max temperature, and wind speed time series data managed by the California Irrigation Management Information System (CIMIS).
· Added supports for the daily precipitation time series data managed by the California Data Exchange Center (CDEC).
6/8/2015 (version 3.5.2)
· Bug fixes.
6/2/2015 (version 3.5.1)
· Bug fixes.
6/1/2015 (version 3.5.0)
· Updated the Groundwater Quality Transducer data upload tool and added the optional SampleDepth to the data format.
· Added support for the "Measurement Method" with the updated upload templates for Groundwater Quality and Surface Water Quality.
· Added support for the "Sustainability Metrics" and "Pumping Threshold" in the Well table.
· Added Transducer Depth to the WellReferencePoint table. Updated the upload template for wells.
· Added support for the upload of CMIP3 and CMIP5 precipitation grids.